Thursday 27 November 2008

Chaos

Since my day has been so chaotic, the topic for today is chaos.

Bahrain is a tiny island; it is 665 km² which means it takes you around 5 minutes to get to school, work, malls, or a friend's house, which is great. But Bahrain is so tiny that there is very little space. Each house has around 3 cars on average and some even more. In our street alone which has 8 houses there are 25 cars. Now imagine the streets in Bahrain. So instead of taking 5 minutes you need half an hour to reach your destination.

The traffic chaos is national specific.

Well, I'm going to be 18 in September and I can start learning for my license in July which means one more person to add on the streets. And I am not the only person who is turning 18. Maybe I should consider getting a bike.

No comments: