Sunday 7 June 2009

MuSiC

I was going through my iTunes today, so I decided I will share with you my all time favorite songs:
1. I Hope You Dance by Ronan Keating.
2. Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls.
3. Every Breath You Take by The Police.
4. What About Now by Chris Daughtry.
5. Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt.
6. How To Save A Life by The Fray.
7. Wonderful World by James Morrison.
8. One by U2 ft. Mary J. Blige.
9. Let Me Sign By Robert Pattinson.
10. Please Don't Stop The Rain by James Morrison. (My current obsesstion)
11. Angels By Robbie Williams.
12. Complicated by Avril Lavgine.
13. Dear Mr. President by Pink.

I also love some German songs:
1. Regen Und Meer by Juli.
2. Führ Mich Ans Licht by Xavier Naidoo.

I hate all Arab songs but there are a very few exceptions, for example "Kalimat" by Majida Al-Roomie but hey the lyrics are wrttien by Nizar Al-Qabani, he himself is an execption, a lot of people don't like him, "he is too daring" but this is what I like most about him.

I also like Rockstar by Nickelback, it's not from my favorites songs but the lyrics are great, and it's fun to sing along. Well, it's fun for me not the people who are sitting close enough to hear. I also like some Rnb songs but they are not good enough to be in my favorite songs list.

This is my iPod that I broke, but it is still working, good, because I am addicted to it. 


No comments: