Saturday 19 September 2009

Off to London...

Hey Guys,

I am so sorry I haven't written in ages, but the past week was crazy. I was working full time and getting ready for my studies in England at University of Exeter, which is meant to start next week, but apparently there was another plan for me. Two days ago I called the university to ask why I haven't received any information about my accommodation, the answer was "you don't have any accommodation", even though I paid the down-payment and booked the room. Even my accommodation was conformed to me by phone last week. I would have gone next week and would hear the news there, standing with my luggage at the door steps.

I was very devastated to hear this but now I think it is to the best, I'm not saying that the uni isn't good and I do think I would like it there, but it didn't work out. Anyway, for the past 3 year I wanted to go to London but some how we got to Exeter but now I am going to London. I'm going to Brunel Universit in London tonight.

I called Brunel the day before yesterday and they accepted us both my friend Zainab and I. Since Brunel are starting classes on Monday, I had to re-book and change all my plans so we are going tonight.

I planned my next 3 years in a matter of a few hours, and took spontaneous decisions that effect the next few years of my life. I am not normally like that and it is scary a little bit. But I have faith in god and I believe everything is to the best.

Anyway I have to get ready now, you will "read" from me from London.

P.S: Happy Eid to all and many happy returns for the coming year.

1 comment:

Sun said...

That is one of the very important decisions you have made, goodluck, and that also tells that plans always dont work plus university of exeter is so uneffiicient and unreliable!..by now you may already know how your uni is,tell us about it there :)