Tuesday 20 January 2009

Dear Diary

Since this is sort of my diary and in diaries people normally talk about their lives. So I thought I'll show how my life looked like for the past two weeks.




Yep, that is how I spent the hours the past few days stuck at that desk studying while the mess around me is growing, not to give a dramatic picture but because of my laziness. I will have 4 days holiday starting tomorrow to study for the economics exam so I'll tidy up.

Yesterday it's bye George Bush and hello Barack Obama. There are so many videos making fun of George Bush's way of talking. In one video it says "do you speak American or do you speak Bush?" There are some sites about the funny things he said. One was: "I remember meeting a mother of a child who was abducted by the North Koreans right here in the Oval Office." Wow there is some action going on in there. Another thing I read was "Wait a minute. What did you just say? You're predicting $4-a-gallon gas.... That's interesting. I hadn't heard that." Maybe they should add on the list of requirements to be a president to undertake a Ielts, TOEFL or Sat language exam.

No comments: